Family nudity?

Home Default Forums Reply To: Age Difference Family nudity?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jacq
    Participant

Will you or do you and family like being nude in your home?

Van Staden
    Participant

My stepsister and stepmom walk around naked in the house when they think me and my dad are not around..I usually end up in my stepsister’s closet, masturbating while she plays with herself.

Jacq
    Participant

Why do it in secret? Be open! Do it as a family! And whenever and where every you feel like self pleasuring, do it in the open.
    Stop being prudented

Van Staden
    Participant

I asked my stepsister to give me a blowjob the other morning. She refused to. My stepmom however offered to do it instead as she was listening in on the conversation. I didn’t have the heart to do it to my dad, so I declined.

Jacq
    Participant

I would have taken her offer, may be dad wouldn’t mind , it will open door to him maybe getting some from stepdaughter

Dirk Gently
    Participant

My folks and I were always totally unbothered with nudity. Now my gf and her teen daughters are also unfussed about it.

The girls like watching me get in the shower and they often get dressed and undressed in front of me and my gf.

Jacq
    Participant

You are truly blessed in that way. I congratulate you for keeping the nudity calture running and alive.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or questions?

Worried or concerned about other peoples behavior on the site? Send us a message and we will look into it for you.

SEE SUPPORT AREA
NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up