44-18

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dirk Gently
    Participant

Had a nice fling with a lovely 18yo first year student a few years ago. Took ALL her virginities and she just wanted more. Really tired me out. Didn’t last long (she shacked up with a guy even older than me) 🙂 But fun memories

Spykerjnrlekker
    Participant

Sounds great

Dirk Gently
    Participant

Dit was 🙂

Spykerjnrlekker
    Participant

Jy moet haar sê ek join julle.
    Hehe ek raak nie moeg nie…

Dirk Gently
    Participant

Mens moet hulle mooi jonk reg leer 😉

Spykerjnrlekker
    Participant

Haha netso.
    So watter groepe of sites is jy op met mense wat like minded is

Peter
    Participant

I had 55 yr old lady fuck me all night when i was 23. she wore me out completely

Dirk Gently
    Participant

My brother was 17 when he was fucked hard by 35yo divorced woman. She told me afterwards he almost broke her but that she then saw what good sex was in comparison to her ex hubby 🙂

Peter
    Participant

lucky brother!

Van Staden
    Participant

I had a 50-year old Portuguese woman who fucked me like she was galloping on a horse. Made me cum 3 times in a row. Needless to say I had to break it off.

Dirk Gently
    Participant

I had a redhead portuguese fuckbuddy a few years ago that almost fucked me to death. She loved it when we were driving and I was playing with her pussy hair and fingering her under her dress.

Taught her daughter how good oral sex was too (giving and receiving) but she didn’t know about that. Mom and daughter equally hyper orgasmic. Fun times

Anita
    Participant

I had sex with so young boys and old gentleman . Who wanna know details – ask

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or questions?

Worried or concerned about other peoples behavior on the site? Send us a message and we will look into it for you.

SEE SUPPORT AREA
NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up